step 1 blog for my progress!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ertwro

coming soon...step 1
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've started a blog to share my schedule and progression day by day for the step 1. Hope you enjoy. It's at blogspot, just look for my username at google and you might find it.

Does anyone else have a blog or do you think it takes too much time?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I recently started a USMLE blog too. It does take some time to maintain. So make sure it doesn't interfere with your studying. Where are you from?

Hi I'm from Colombia, I saw your blog and I'm following it. I'm kind of good at writing in spanish, but english it's painful 'cause you have to struggle for the right words (I learnt english reading literature and manga, no formal teaching at all) Otherwise I have plenty of time and willingness...not really good at sleeping.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I'm from Colombia, I saw your blog and I'm following it. I'm kind of good at writing in spanish, but english it's painful 'cause you have to struggle for the right words (I learnt english reading literature and manga, no formal teaching at all) Otherwise I have plenty of time and willingness...not really good at sleeping.
Yea I could tell from your posts that English wasn't your first language, but still, your English is excellent for someone who hasn't had any formal teaching. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Good work both of you! Keep 'em comin in:thumbup:

Unlike me, you are blessed with the patience to maintain a blog to chart & share your progress:)