Step 1 Comlex scores with Combank average

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
if anyone took the comlex step 1 and did combank, want to post comlex score and combank average?

Members don't see this ad.

I actually think this is a good idea... you cant find ANYTHING online about a correlation between the two. Before people read scores though, there needs to be a disclaimer that a high avg won't mean a stellar score, nor will a low avg mean you're screwed. I just took the exam on May 27. Ill post when I get my score

I actually think this is a good idea... you cant find ANYTHING online about a correlation between the two. Before people read scores though, there needs to be a disclaimer that a high avg won't mean a stellar score, nor will a low avg mean you're screwed. I just took the exam on May 27. Ill post when I get my score

what did you think of the test irjanus! was it do-able? comparable to any of the comsaes? take mine in almost a week :eek:

yea, i know its not an exact science but they tout the 62% mark for passing and i think it'd be interesting to see some actual results. Takin the comlex in little over a week and been hangin around 70% on combank and am curious...