Step 1 during rotations

Started by obgyninus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

obgyninus

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I went to carribbean medical school. I am in last core rotation. I still didnt finish my step 1 exam. I really want to finish it up ASAP. Can you give me any suggestions on how to study? I'm in Surgery rotation, i still have 2 months to go before i start my electives. I want to take step 1 after my surgery.

I really appreciate for your time.

Thanks.
 
Hey
you can start with brs physiology: it will put things into perspective and help u correlate everything

Then continue with first aid: my advice to you: dnt seperate each system while studying (don't do cardio then GI...)
start with all anatomy of all the systems then move on to physio then patho and then pharmaco.. it will help u in remembering the details and not forgetting on system while studying the others
Thats what I am doing: i am presenting my steps in August
BEST of luck🙂