Step I Step 1 IMG Study Schedule

Started by cele45
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cele45

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 3rd year IMG and planning to take Step 1 in late 2016. I have been following the forum for a long time. Following our school curriculum, we are currently going through pathology, microbiology, pharmacology. These will be finished in a year. I am starting to really start studying for Step 1. So here is my plan. I would really love suggestions and clarification. As you can see I have plenty of gaps.

2 hours/day (I do need to study for school)
HY/Snell Neuroanatomy
Anatomy and embryology - go through old school lectures/Snell/HY?
Physiology - We used to read Guyton&Hall cover to cover. Or should I straight go through Constanzo and BRS? Because I feel like I should start from the beginning.
Biochemistry and Molecular - Lippincott with HY?
Behavioral - BRS - On my own as they don't teach it here
Biostatistics - HY

Concurrent studying
Path - We need to cover Robbins for tests. So Goljan alongside each chapter.
Micro - Levinson is our textbook. Review book?
Immunology - HY
Pharm - This is where I am confused. How do people study pharm? This semester has been a mix of course notes with Lippincott.

Question banks - When do I start them?