Step 1 Kaplan books and DVDs needed

Started by anosh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anosh

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi every body,
I am new to this site. I hope i get some advantage of registering in to this site. email me at [email protected] or reply here please. Thanks

I need the following items and please do reply me if any of u have it as a pakage and how is the price payment method. please explain details about edition and much more.
1. Kaplan Step 1 Lecture Notes 2007 (7 Books)*All Blue
Cover*
2. Kaplan Step 1 QBook 2007
3. Kaplan Q Bank Step 1 2007 with Colour Images (4
Volumes)
4. KAPLAN 2007 Step 1 Lecture Notes DVD Set (25 DVDs -
Runs on Computer DVD ROM or...)