Step 1 latest date

Started by Zlatan21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zlatan21

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am a Canadian graduate, I wish to apply in IM for this year's application. I'm currently registered for Step 1 (End of August) but I'm considering pushing back the date to improve my score. If we consider the 3-4 weeks delay to get the score, what would be the latest day recommended to take Step 1 if I want it to be included in my application review for interviews convocations ? I'm aiming to have Step 1, Step 2 CS and CK done before the ranking deadline in February 2020