Step I Step 1 Nerves

Started by nontrad78
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nontrad78

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DO student here. Did pretty well in OMS-I and OMS-II (right around border of top quartile), and put in some good work for USMLE. Taking it Monday, and here's what i've got for indicators:

UW, first pass (only doing incorrects now): 66%
Free120 (about 3 weeks ago): 77%
NBME 17 (2 weeks ago): 213
NBME 18 (1 week ago): 234
UWSA1 (3 days ago): 243
UWSA2 (this morning): 245

I think i'm good for a 230-240, but still a little gunshy from that rough day on 17. I also feel like I still have too many holes for that range, but my practice scores seem to be telling me otherwise. Given the above, am I out of line to think I should be anywhere between 230 & 250, and am pretty safe to stay above 230?
 
I heard NBMe's were underpredicting by 10 points and simulated uworld exams +/- 4 points.
DO student here. Did pretty well in OMS-I and OMS-II (right around border of top quartile), and put in some good work for USMLE. Taking it Monday, and here's what i've got for indicators:

UW, first pass (only doing incorrects now): 66%
Free120 (about 3 weeks ago): 77%
NBME 17 (2 weeks ago): 213
NBME 18 (1 week ago): 234
UWSA1 (3 days ago): 243
UWSA2 (this morning): 245

I think i'm good for a 230-240, but still a little gunshy from that rough day on 17. I also feel like I still have too many holes for that range, but my practice scores seem to be telling me otherwise. Given the above, am I out of line to think I should be anywhere between 230 & 250, and am pretty safe to stay above 230?[/QUOTe