Step I Step 1 next week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dutchtruffle

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else giving step 1 next week ? I am scared as hell ! currently at 42 % of Uworld . 🙁 Giving the nbme and Uworld sim 2 tests this weekend . Any idea on what I should be revising last minute ? Planning on reading through some systems from FA monday and tuesday and doing some extra stuff on wednesday . Thursday is exam day . I am an anaesthesia IMG and having to give everything all over again due to family relocation !
Does prior residency and 3 yrs post residency experience and better step scores for the other steps ( 2, 3 ) help ? Ive done my basic sciences many yrs ago !