step 1 path- I am lost

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mossyfiber12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have seen some improvements in most of my other subject areas in UWorld except for path. I have about 2 weeks before exam and I was wondering if anyone knows what I should read for path. Is FA path enough for each module? I don't exactly have the time to read RR path right now but I am willing to invest some time in goljan IF it is worth it. Please let me know what your guys' experiences have been with step 1 path. Thanks for the feedbacks. I really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I have seen some improvements in most of my other subject areas in UWorld except for path. I have about 2 weeks before exam and I was wondering if anyone knows what I should read for path. Is FA path enough for each module? I don't exactly have the time to read RR path right now but I am willing to invest some time in goljan IF it is worth it. Please let me know what your guys' experiences have been with step 1 path. Thanks for the feedbacks. I really appreciate it.

Why are you getting the Path questions wrong? Is it due to you not knowing the mechanism of the disease or due to you failing to recall a certain disease. In either situation, I would definitely listen to the Goljan audio.

If you are having problems with mechanisms: FA+RR

If you are having problems with recall: FA + BRS Path