• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

gc1983

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2002
England
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
hi

just a request here. Im one of the many i guess, students that have failed step 1. I think it would be a great idea if there was a sub sub forum with adive,experiences given by people who have passed step 1 after resitting it so as to instill confidence in us poor souls who are lost at the moment! I think its important in such a competitive and demanding field that we remember/empathise with fellow students who werent as fortunate with that exam.I know for sure that i will be very interested in it as i bid to put this terrible disappointment behind me. thank you very much for your time

Pepsy

10+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I think its a good idea because it could also help most of us who are yet to take the exam. we can surely add few 'not to do' things to the list and learn from others mistakes.

leorl

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2001
messymedic.blogspot.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
this topic has been brought up with the mods/admins before. While we sympathize, this topic doesn't really generate enough traffic to be considered a subforum. People just post threads in the regular usmle forums. you can do a search for them to find others in your similar situation.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.