step 1 resit thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gc1983

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi

just a request here. Im one of the many i guess, students that have failed step 1. I think it would be a great idea if there was a sub sub forum with adive,experiences given by people who have passed step 1 after resitting it so as to instill confidence in us poor souls who are lost at the moment! I think its important in such a competitive and demanding field that we remember/empathise with fellow students who werent as fortunate with that exam.I know for sure that i will be very interested in it as i bid to put this terrible disappointment behind me. thank you very much for your time

Members don't see this ad.

I think its a good idea because it could also help most of us who are yet to take the exam. we can surely add few 'not to do' things to the list and learn from others mistakes.

this topic has been brought up with the mods/admins before. While we sympathize, this topic doesn't really generate enough traffic to be considered a subforum. People just post threads in the regular usmle forums. you can do a search for them to find others in your similar situation.