Step 1 results notification...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darkmansaad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys quick question. This thursday it will be 3 weeks to the day I took my step exam. I've been told to expect the results after midnight tonight as that is when oasis updates but some people have told me to expect them thursday and others have said expect next tuesday. Now this may seem like like a minor caveat but the waiting game is killing me and i dont wanna wake up every morning to check my inbox with my heart pounding so if anyone here has a definitive answer please let me know or at least best guess as to when to expect my results....thanks and ill obv post results and exam prep right after especially as the 2008 results thread is so threadbare these days haha

Members don't see this ad.

check the website at 11:59PM tonight, and after exactly 1 minute, you will see the pdf of your score report (after you refresh the webpage, ofcourse).

Good Luck

is it 11:59 eastern standard time? haha just wondering man im in louisiana right now so its an hour behind east coast. i am a stickler for details