Step I Step 1 Score Release ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dutchtruffle

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ,
I gave my exam on Dec 20th . My eligibility period expired dec 31st .
I cannot see my permit online but I guess I have to wait for the result then - no predictions possible ! I could open the link in IWA which says 'extend eligibility period' and it allowed me to do so till the payment page came up - which i logged out of . Im guessing this still cant help me find out a pass/fail ?
More importantly , is my score likely to be released tomorrow ? I know they do not work the first two weeks of Jan or something ?
Anyone else in the same boat ?! So freaked out right now !!!
Thanks !🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm seriously thinking of a tutor .
I'm not very good at memorising but pretty good at logic so I read and remember better with essay type explanations . I'd definitely consider boards and beyond and yousmle anki decks. Still thinking
 
Only uworld. Went through free 120 a few days ago but guess that was my mistake. Looking into doing f120 and nbmes ( again) and hopefully another bank but more than that I think I used definitely use YouTube videos like dirtymle or B and B or dit. Maybe Kaplan ?! I still have to give step 2ck and can since I am an img so thinking of doing those firstly June July and doing step1 again in August- might give me more time. To catchup to basics....
 
So many typos - so distracted ! Not the ideal situation which I've highlighted above but I need to catch sept 15 next year and I'm very ready to crack this thing !! What a horrible test - I promise it won't get the better of me !