Step I Step 1 Study buddy in Philadelphia

Started by ehinojo3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ehinojo3

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I’m a motivated IMG(female) looking for a study buddy(female or male) in Philadelphia PA.
  1. Test Date: Nov 2021
  2. Location: Philadelphia PA(I have a business center available in my apartment complex) close to Downtown and University city.
  3. Stage of Studying: Advanced/completed 3 Qbanks and starting UWorld
  4. Type of Study Buddy: Online or In-person or Either.
  5. Goal of Study Buddy: Review UWorld Qs doubts together
- working together to stick to a regimented schedule that promotes motivation, understanding, and active learning strategies.
- WANT to start in February 2021
Please do not hesitate to email me if you are interested [email protected]