Step I Step 1 Study Group Chicago

Started by IMG2009
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IMG2009

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone in Chicago interested in preparing for this test? I am an old graduate doing questions and reviewing, along with a caribbean grad (2019). We are in the city. A little motivation and positive encouragement goes a long way!
 
Hi !
you guys still looking for study partners?
I’m in the Lincoln Park/old town area and I’m in the early stages reviewing FA for the 2’d time.
I study alone but I’d really love to study next to ppl to keep the motivation up. Any chance I can join you guys?
B
 
Hi !
you guys still looking for study partners?
I’m in the Lincoln Park/old town area and I’m in the early stages reviewing FA for the 2’d time.
I study alone but I’d really love to study next to ppl to keep the motivation up. Any chance I can join you guys?
B
Hi! Just saw your message. Right now things are difficult for meeting in person, would you be interested in google hangouts?