Step I Step 1 study partner chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

takotsubo13

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I'm an IMG currently residing in Chicago. Looking for a study partner who is going to take their exam in the next 3-4 months. I've done FA twice and 60% through Uworld. Done Kaplan and Rx Qbanks. Right now just looking forward to finishing Uworld by end April. Have to run through FA again as well. Want to take my exam by mid June-mid July. Looking for someone who is also reviewing, not just beginning their prep.
NBME 13 (4 months ago, before UWorld)- 180
NBME 15 (2 weeks ago at 50% UWorld) - 225
End goal - 250
 
Last edited:
Hey I'm an IMG currently residing in Chicago. Looking for a study partner who is going to take their exam in the next 3-4 months. I've done FA twice and 60% through Uworld. Done Kaplan and Rx Qbanks. Right now just looking forward to finishing Uworld by end April. Have to run through FA again as well. Want to take my exam by mid June-mid July. Looking for someone who is also reviewing, not just beginning their prep.
NBME 13 (4 months ago, before UWorld)- 180
NBME 15 (2 weeks ago at 50% UWorld) - 225
End goal - 250


still looking for a study partner? I am also an IMG and residing in chicago.