Step I Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stonyalltheway

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm starting MS2 and would like to create a study plan for step 1. I will be in MS2 classes until mid May. My school only gives around 5 weeks to study, but I will start in January. Does anyone have a sample study schedule? Most people say to limit your resources and stick with First Aid, UWorld, and Pathoma. Did anyone use the Taus method. I feel that the Taus method involves a lot resources and I find the format a little confusing because there is no estimated time breakdown, as to how long it will take to complete the schedule.

Thank you in advance!