Step 1 success stories

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm a fourth year and there's nothing I can do to change the past.

I got a 205 on step 1. 232 on step 2. Passed CS.

Do I have a shot at U Maryland, VCU, UVA?

Going through last year's "rank list" thread, nearly everyone had 230's on their step 1. Given that step 1 scores go up every year, I'm getting more worried that I won't match or I'll match at my number 10. Just wondering if anyone has any step 1 success stories?

Dude/dudette, you are probably the most anxious person I’ve ever come acros on this site.
You keep on asking questions that essentially so few people can answer. Like only resident(s) from those aforementioned programs with similar scores to you can help you out. I hope such person uses this site to answer your question.
In the meanwhile, as a fellow applicant with equally below average scores but done all i can throughout this interview season, Stay occupied until match week. Wish you best of luck