Step I Step 1 Test Day- Panic Attack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

It's not uncommon to come out of the test and feel like you bombed it. I personally felt a lot of anxiety throughout most of my test for Step 1 and Step 2 CK. I felt way less confident about my answer choices than I did during my UW blocks, which led me to mark twice as many times as I usually did during my practice tests. I left the exam counting up the number of stupid mistakes that I made. I ended up scoring higher than my practice test averages on both Step 1 and Step 2 CK.

At this point it's all out of your control, so there is no use in working yourself up until you see your score. Just realize that a lot of people walk out of the test feeling terrible and end up scoring a lot higher than they expected (myself included).