Step 1 Tutoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stephelp190

Reaction score
Extensive experience in USMLE step 1 tutoring. I can help you with your weak areas as well as understanding and memorization of very high yield information.
Please feel free to contact me on skype: usml20 or message here. I can help you improve your score to a 230 +.
Hope I can be of service. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Extensive experience in USMLE step 1 tutoring. I can help you with your weak areas as well as understanding and memorization of very high yield information.
Please feel free to contact me on skype: usml20 or message here. I can help you improve your score to a 230 +.
Hope I can be of service. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you

hello! I've done Uworld twice,also did two nbmes so far and my score wasn't good.Im doing USMLE RX now for practice but I think theyre a lot simpler,the questions they asked in nbmes were way trickier.
Do you suggest anything else for practice?

hello! I've done Uworld twice,also did two nbmes so far and my score wasn't good.Im doing USMLE RX now for practice but I think theyre a lot simpler,the questions they asked in nbmes were way trickier.
Do you suggest anything else for practice?
Please add me on Skype so I can better assist you. Thanks.