Quantcast

Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DRealDrZ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi everyone. I've read quite a few posts about step 1 and even a little on this subject. I have a First Aid 2003 and wondered if I should buy a 2004. How much difference do you think there is in these two versions? Before answering, I have access to BRS materials, Kaplan books, High Yield books, and Kaplan Q Bank. With all of those other sources, is it worth me spending the $40 to get the new one, or am I good? Thanks for the input.

Vincristine

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd not think so. If you care that much -- find one of your friends who has FA 2004 and borrow it for a day or two to check it out. I had gotten FA 2001 free, but I did buy FA 2003 (for my 2003 test) -- that was more because I was studying with a bunch of people who all had 2003 and it was annoying to be off by a page or two or something and I figured I did buy the first copy anyway. I'm about 95% positive you'll not find any significant difference between 2003 and 2004.

Good luck.

DRealDrZ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Honestly, that's what I was thinking, but I just wanted to make sure before I got the book. I actually got the 2003 for $5 without anything written in it, so thought it was a steal anyway. Thanks again

Solace

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The only differences are the database review recommendations at the end of the book. The content for the review is almost identical over the past few years.