step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giguerex35

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey quick question i have finished all of the questions for the blocks I have covered in both AMBOSS and Kaplan and am wondering where to go from here. I do not start dedicated for another 6 weeks which is when i planned to start UW because i should have finished all topics and reviewed just about all of them as well. Should I buy another bank like Rx or just spend time reviewing the Qs i got wrong in both banks, just review new topics etc? I have been continuing with anki but looking for help with more questions/reviewing topics

I also have acess to combank but from the few questiosn I have done those questions are terrible. thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

hey quick question i have finished all of the questions for the blocks I have covered in both AMBOSS and Kaplan and am wondering where to go from here. I do not start dedicated for another 6 weeks which is when i planned to start UW because i should have finished all topics and reviewed just about all of them as well. Should I buy another bank like Rx or just spend time reviewing the Qs i got wrong in both banks, just review new topics etc? I have been continuing with anki but looking for help with more questions/reviewing topics

I also have acess to combank but from the few questiosn I have done those questions are terrible. thoughts?
Look at your breakdown of subjects from Amboss and Kaplan and do Rx blocks until dedicated filtering only for your weaknesses. Hammer weaknesses as much as possible

Reactions: 4 users

Also planning on starting UW during dedicated in 7 weeks. What percent correct did you end up finishing AMBOSS? Did you do the 4/5 hammers also? I'm currently working on that QBank after having done Rx, I would definitely recommend Rx like Deecee2DO said, it'll help you hone in on your weaknesses.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also planning on starting UW during dedicated in 7 weeks. What percent correct did you end up finishing AMBOSS? Did you do the 4/5 hammers also? I'm currently working on that QBank after having done Rx, I would definitely recommend Rx like Deecee2DO said, it'll help you hone in on your weaknesses.
my percentages were all over the place mostly because i attempted many questions before i even reviewed the material and there are still some sections I am learning so I have not done those yet, but i think my percentage currently is somewhere around 70%

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
my percentages were all over the place mostly because i attempted many questions before i even reviewed the material and there are still some sections I am learning so I have not done those yet, but i think my percentage currently is somewhere around 70%

Thank you, yeah my average is around 60-65ish depending on the subject/topics. Have you found an efficient method to review old content w/o sacrificing a lot of time? My school has around 2 exams per week so content review + questions + school material can get pretty hectic at times.

Thank you, yeah my average is around 60-65ish depending on the subject/topics. Have you found an efficient method to review old content w/o sacrificing a lot of time? My school has around 2 exams per week so content review + questions + school material can get pretty hectic at times.
send me a DM we might go to the same school