Step 2 CK Afternoon Session

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peachtreestate

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

So, I just found out that CK is offered at 1:00 pm at a nearby testing center and I just wanted some feedback from people who took their exam during the afternoon to see how their day went :thumbup: or :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

More like 10 actually. Anyone have experience with testing this late?

I wanted an early start time but all that was availbale was 11am. Despite the fact that I am not a morning person... at all... I wish I had an earlier start time. If you do take the 1pm slot... make sure you sleep in till like 11 am.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took Step 1 at 12pm, but they let me start 20 min early since I was already at the testing center. I am not a morning person, so the 12p-8p (9p for Step 2) session worked great for me. I don't really see a problem as long as you bring some stuff to munch on. Best part is, you can head straight to the pub after your test since it is prime time.

More like 10 actually. Anyone have experience with testing this late?

I took Step 1 at 12pm, but they let me start 20 min early since I was already at the testing center. I am not a morning person, so the 12p-8p (9p for Step 2) session worked great for me. I don't really see a problem as long as you bring some stuff to munch on. Best part is, you can head straight to the pub after your test since it is prime time.

My test will be at 12 as well. I chose this time strategically, as I am not a morning person either. :thumbup:

Good choice. I actually was so satisfied with my Step 1 12-8 session that I chose to do the same again for CK. Rescheduled for the 12-9 session.

My test will be at 12 as well. I chose this time strategically, as I am not a morning person either. :thumbup:

Anyone know exactly which testing centers offer these afternoon dates? I would love to do the same thing and would be willing to travel for it--there are just a lot of centers and it's hard to sift through them all. Thank you!