Step 2 ck and Step 3 Tutor wanted

Started by waterkey
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

waterkey

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am looking for a tutor (via skype) for step 2 ck. Flexible with rates/times.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Hello,
I am looking for a tutor (via skype) for step 2 ck. Flexible with rates/times.

Thank you!

Hi there,
I would be happy to tutor via Skype. If you are still interested send me a message and we can start arranging.
Little background, I am currently an Internal Medicine resident and I scored remarkably well on Step2 CK so I know what they are looking for. I can tell you more, whatever you would like to know.

Look forward to hearing.