Step 2 CK help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gasman654

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

So I have about 450 questions left on UWorld and my test date is July 28. I have surgery, IM, and then a free month to study. The thing is my Uworld percentage is like 50% and it has been like that since the beginning of my studying. The way I go about each question is I write out whatever I can from the question and explanations so it ends up taking me about 8-12 questions per hour. Does anybody have any advice on how to approach questions? Honestly I end up rereading so many times and I do not know why my scores just have not improved at all, granted I have not had my IM shelf, surgery shelf, and my OB/GYN shelf is in two wks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sacred learner

Members don't see this ad.

I think the general consensus is not to worry about the UWORLD scores. As long as you are learning from them you are using it properly. UWorld is as good as another "book" to study. For test readiness using NBMEs and UWSA is better. Good luck

Build up your knowledge a bit it seems. Try doing Kaplan QBANK first if your knowledge is lacking.