Step 2 CK Study Partner Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getoverit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a dedicated study partner to review UW, MTB 2/3 and perhaps First Aid with. I would like someone who is determined and prefer to get down to business and treat the allotted time as a business transaction and not a hang out study session, meaning, I would rather keep my person life to myself and not chit chat and eventually waste time that isn't there to begin with. Time is something that I do not take for granted.

Someone without an accent would be more suited as I don't understand accents that well. I would like someone that doesn't mind compromising when it comes to what should be reviewed and so forth.

My schedule isn't the most flexible because of other responsibilities, but I am hoping to work with someone that has a mindset of a person who is committed to their studying.

If you would like to talk briefly about a prospective plan, please add me on skype. My skype ID is: getoveritusmle

I plan to take my test shortly and I cannot stress how important this is to me and I would prefer someone who is focused.

Thank you for your time.

Members don't see this ad.