Step II Step 2 CK

Started by Abyssinia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Abyssinia

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
This is an easy one....How many questions are on step 2, i.e. how many blocks?
I couldn't find this info anywhere, for some reason.
 
keenanite said:
Step 2 has 8 blocks of 46 questions as opposed to the 7 blocks of 50 for Step 1. You definitely feel that extra block by the end of the day.

Thanks Keenanite for the info- I have one more week to get this thing over with!
Good luck to all those who haven't taken it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You bet. Seriously, just take deep breaths throughout the day and use your breaks to clear your head. Overall, I felt the whole process was a lot better than Step I and you'll love having it done this early in the year. Good luck.