Step II step 2 CS and washing hands

Started by 14022
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1

14022

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking step 2 cs in 2 weeks and had a question about washing your hands. Is it OK to wash hands immediately when entering the room or do you have to do it between the history and physical? I think I am much more likely to forget to wash my hands if I wait to do it until after the history. Did those who took the exam wash before the physical or right after walking in the room?
 
I did it right before the exam after talking to the Patient, the way it would be in real life...if you do it at all.

I forgot to wash my hands with my first patient.....still passed. Good Luck!



PS: Know the cases in First AID CS cold (also the challenging qustions)...thats what you get!