-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II Step 2 CS April Score Release
Started by OUMED2K16
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am waiting too... permit is still there though. Did your eligibility period end?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Realized after I posted that was probably it.I am waiting too... permit is still there though. Did your eligibility period end?
Permit just disappeared sometime in the last hour. I'm a US medical student. Does this mean I passed or just that scores are released this week? Has anyone found a case of someone on SDN or Reddit not passing CS with a disappeared permit?
Permit just disappeared sometime in the last hour. I'm a US medical student. Does this mean I passed or just that scores are released this week? Has anyone found a case of someone on SDN or Reddit not passing CS with a disappeared permit?
Mine disappeared this AM as well. Hoping good sign but haven't seen anything otherwise. Eligibility period otherwise is well into Sept 2019.
Permit just disappeared sometime in the last hour. I'm a US medical student. Does this mean I passed or just that scores are released this week? Has anyone found a case of someone on SDN or Reddit not passing CS with a disappeared permit?
It just means you'll be getting a score this week. I failed CS last time and my permit still disappeared the Sunday before.
kukuwazabanga
New Member
I'm anxiously waiting! It's been the longest 2 months :-(
kukuwazabanga
New Member
Indeed, my friend! Today is the day! Best of luck everyone!Permit dissapeared ,hopefully the day has come ..fingers crossed.
Pass/Fail results are posted on FSMB. Passed!!!!
kukuwazabanga
New Member
PASSSED!!! I'm just so happy! This was my Second attempt!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow congrats!!!!
Attachments
US MD school
Step 1 done on 3/29/19, 255
Took CS on 1/31/19
Reporting period starts on 4/24/19
Print Permit disappeared between 10am and 11am on 4/21/19
Step 2 CS grade on FCVS updated to "Pass" between 12:30am and 1:54am on 4/24/19
Thank God...expecting to see grade on NBME site tomorrow at 11am and am interested to see the score report.
Now Step 2 CK on 5/23/19!
Step 1 done on 3/29/19, 255

Took CS on 1/31/19
Reporting period starts on 4/24/19
Print Permit disappeared between 10am and 11am on 4/21/19
Step 2 CS grade on FCVS updated to "Pass" between 12:30am and 1:54am on 4/24/19
Thank God...expecting to see grade on NBME site tomorrow at 11am and am interested to see the score report.
Now Step 2 CK on 5/23/19!
Last edited:
So glad I also knew that FCVS trick! Now I can sleep.PASSSED!!! I'm just so happy! This was my Second attempt!!
kukuwazabanga
New Member
drak7989,Thanks for that info
Were you able to see your score on FSMB?
I have only seen one post on either sdn or reddit, can't remember, or someone said they saw several cases over on that IMG-dominated USMLE forums site where permit didn't disappear and score was fail.Permit just disappeared sometime in the last hour. I'm a US medical student. Does this mean I passed or just that scores are released this week? Has anyone found a case of someone on SDN or Reddit not passing CS with a disappeared permit?
(Just posting this reply for others that may stumble upon this at a later date.)
Oh, I didn't see this post. Thank you for the information, but glad I didn't see it before now lol. Best of luck.It just means you'll be getting a score this week. I failed CS last time and my permit still disappeared the Sunday before.
drak7989,
Were you able to see your score on FSMB?
No it doesn't let me in . May be because I haven given my step 2 CK it doesn't let me in to apply for step 3 . Hopefully should know it on the morning .I gave my test on March 1 st .so let's see
Pass! 1 AM EST on FSMB, its been a long 80+ day wait
passed. fcvs showed my status at 1:00 am. Thought that i failed haha, took exam on 3/13/19.
I have done my step 1 and 2 ck already
I have done my step 1 and 2 ck already
No it doesn't let me in . May be because I haven given my step 2 CK it doesn't let me in to apply for step 3 . Hopefully should know it on the morning .I gave my test on March 1 st .so let's see
Passed ..thanks !! Just got the score on ecfmg.
Passed on nbme website as of 11am this morning. Bombed it according to the chart, but still passed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice. It's a good feeling.Waited to get home from my rotation incase I failed and found out at the hospital (thus the whole day would go bad). I Passed! Thank god!
so can we ? have you tried it ?I didn't give my step 2ck can I still see the pass and fail?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 606
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 934