Step 2 CS Challenge questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sella.turcica

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Asked about this in the other thread but thought I'll ask here again so everybody can read it. What does it mean if the majority (like 8/12) of SP's didn't ask a challenge question? Like when I asked at the end "Do you have any questions for me?", I would get a plain "no" most of the times. The ones that had a question were something like "can I get a note for school?" or "can you please not tell my coach?".

Did I piss them off or did I actually answer their questions during the encounter?

Members don't see this ad.

Asked about this in the other thread but thought I'll ask here again so everybody can read it. What does it mean if the majority (like 8/12) of SP's didn't ask a challenge question? Like when I asked at the end "Do you have any questions for me?", I would get a plain "no" most of the times. The ones that had a question were something like "can I get a note for school?" or "can you please not tell my coach?".

Did I piss them off or did I actually answer their questions during the encounter?
I only had like one or two of these.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk