Step 2-CS & Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docjolly

On Cloud Nine, Once Again
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have Step II-CS coming up in a few weeks, and I'll be flying out to Houston. I'm not familiar with Houston at all, and so any info that you can give would be greatly appreciated.

What's the nearest hotel to the testing center in Houston?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

There is a days inn about 200 meters away from the center. Its the closest one if you will be walking, although in the CS information page about houston there is another hotel that is closer according to google maps...this is because they consider the distance to drive.

Days inn was the cheapest one as well...back in October I paid 85 dls. The other one that is closer also, they give a discount to test takers but its still more expensive.

You can get more information by googling CS houston...you'll find a prometric information page for the test center with hotels, directions and more useful info.

HOpe this helps.

There is a days inn about 200 meters away from the center. Its the closest one if you will be walking, although in the CS information page about houston there is another hotel that is closer according to google maps...this is because they consider the distance to drive.

Days inn was the cheapest one as well...back in October I paid 85 dls. The other one that is closer also, they give a discount to test takers but its still more expensive.

You can get more information by googling CS houston...you'll find a prometric information page for the test center with hotels, directions and more useful info.

HOpe this helps.

MX Health, thanks so very much! :)

There's a taxi driver who takes students from the medical center to the testing center on a constant basis. He is very familiar with the area....just in case you want to stay somewhere in the med center...when is your exam? I'm taking the exam in a couple of weeks. Good luck.