Step 2 Cs June score release.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorWHO007

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
This wait is going to be intense.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Passed! exactly 1 AM.
I took step 1 and CK as well so actually both methods previously mentioned worked for me at 1 AM. Ie i was able to apply for step 3 and also fcvs updated at 1

Reactions: 1 users
For future US IMG's reading this and probably freaking out their permit didn't disappear when everyone else's seem to have -- my permit didn't disappear on the ECFMG.

---
Edit: Got my score report and permit is still there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
US-IMG here. My permit didn't disappear as others have mentioned. At exactly 1 am my score appeared.

Both tricks work, either FCVS or step 3 application. Hope you all made it, this has been a heavy burden on my heart lol

Congrats guys to all those passed ;)

so I took mine in June and still got a long wait time.

Did any of you who passed do the following

"I'm look back at all the mistakes I made. Put mostly 2 differentials, with 3 diagnostic tests, didn't know 2 diagnosis but used closed enough potentials for differentials. Did though physical exam but mostly 1 system max 2, did consult the pt if I saw something relevant to consult on. I did summarize and explained the next step to the patients and asked and answered their questions. I only draped the pt when I started the physical exam by fixing their gowns and only exposing the necessary parts when the pt self exposed too much. When they had a abdominal exam I just the sheet they had to drape them appropriately. I asked the patient a few side questions ( asked about the weather, about their job and stuff) to connect better. I'm just worried that I mostly had 2 differentials and didn't know the primary diagnosis in 2-3 cases but I think I had close differentials for them. I forgot to do a mini mental for a pt It would have been necessary based on the case. I did add mini mental exam for the diagnostic when I got to the note, but I know I won't get credit for it. In a neuro exam exam I basically combined it with ask , with strength and inspection, palpation and DTR for one case. Based on this how are my odds looking."

"I'm look back at all the mistakes I made. Put mostly 2 differentials, with 3 diagnostic tests, didn't know 2 diagnosis but used closed enough potentials for differentials. Did though physical exam but mostly 1 system max 2, did consult the pt if I saw something relevant to consult on. I did summarize and explained the next step to the patients and asked and answered their questions. I only draped the pt when I started the physical exam by fixing their gowns and only exposing the necessary parts when the pt self exposed too much. When they had a abdominal exam I just the sheet they had to drape them appropriately. I asked the patient a few side questions ( asked about the weather, about their job and stuff) to connect better. I'm just worried that I mostly had 2 differentials and didn't know the primary diagnosis in 2-3 cases but I think I had close differentials for them. I forgot to do a mini mental for a pt It would have been necessary based on the case. I did add mini mental exam for the diagnostic when I got to the note, but I know I won't get credit for it. In a neuro exam exam I basically combined it with ask , with strength and inspection, palpation and DTR for one case. Based on this how are my odds looking."
You passed doing all of that for sure!

PASSED!!! This past 1.5 months have been filled with so much anxiety. Seems surreal right now!

Yeah similar to what I missed on the exam. You should do fine

Well guess back to CK prep, got it coming up next week. Last test of med school thankfully! Good luck to everyone here!

Sigh* its been soo tough waiting for this. Took mine ending of june, ATL. Just passed CK earlier this year and the anxiety during that time was almost alive. Now the anxiety for CS is terrible too.
Forgot to wash hands in one encounter.
Missed the diagnosis for probably 3-4 patients
The list goes on but i honestly dont want to think about it, lol.
Huge congrats to all those that passed and good luck in your app's. It must feel amazing to finally be done with this. For everyone else waiting for scores in august (including myself), roughly 2 weeks left, hoping for the best.