USMLE Step 2 CS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wpw12345

Reaction score
Just made an account here to ask this question, I have not seen it posted anywhere else on the internet. Does anyone know if you can put multiple diagnostic work ups per line in the plan? During our school’s OSCEs we usually just use one line, so on CS I never thought about using one line per diagnostic study. If I ran out of characters I just moved to the line below. I really hope someone else did this and passed! Definitely need some reassurance.

Members don't see this ad.

Interesting, I never considered this but it was the same for my school's final OSCE, I just put a bunch of test on one line and it was fine. For CS though I think I only put stuff on the same line if they went together, like different serologies.

But when I was freaking out about whether I passed or not I did come across some post on reddit on reddit of a dude who put all three of his diagnoses on the same line and still passed haha, not to mention a guy who left the workup blank for hist first 4 cases because he didnt realize you could scroll down. Chances are it is fine, but truth be told there doesnt seem to be a lot of rhyme or reason for why people pass or fail.