Step 2 CS reporting time frame

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jerkey

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I read that step 2 CS score is released over the course of a month or so according to a schedule. What I was wondering is if I take the exam earlier in the block, is the score released earlier in the reporting time frame?

Ie.
For November 5 through December 31 exam period with score reported January 31 (2018) to February 21 (2018), if I take the exam on Nov 5, will the score also be released near Jan 31?

Also, does exam location matter for earlier score release?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Here's my experience: I took mine 7/17 in Chicago (missing the previous reporting deadline by two days). For me, they said the reporting would start today 10/11 and I got my score today (Pass). I've heard that a majority of people will find out their scores on the first day of the reporting period and judging by what others have been posting, this appears to be the case. Hope this helps.

Most (70-80%) examinees get their score on the first day of the reporting period regardless. I took my exam on the last possible day of the previous testing period and got my score today (the first possible day to get your score)