step 2 cs reporting time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

motionpicture

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been addressed so far, but I haven't recieved my score yet (it's been 4+ weeks)

Is it generally the case that if you recieve your score later, chances are you passed?

(I know this isn't 100% accurate - just looking for an in general kind of answer, just getting a lil anxious)

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure if this has been addressed so far, but I haven't recieved my score yet (it's been 4+ weeks)

Is it generally the case that if you recieve your score later, chances are you passed?

(I know this isn't 100% accurate - just looking for an in general kind of answer, just getting a lil anxious)

reporting is done in blocks. there's a link somehwere on nbme site. anyways, the next block to be sent out begins 3/28.

Is that true? The end of March? Jesus Christ. It'll be exactly 8 weeks next Monday (3/19) since I took the test, and still no friggin' score. I'd reeeeeeallly like to know if I have to repeat this thousand dollar waste of time or not, and my patience is near its endpoint. Meh.

Members don't see this ad :)
http://www.usmle.org/step2/Step2CS/Step2Indexes/Step2CS_Scoring2.htm

Step 2 CS 2007 Reporting Schedule

Testing Period
Reporting Period

For examinees who test
Reporting start date
Reporting close date

Jan 1 through Feb 24
Mar 28
Apr 25

Feb 25 through Mar 24
Apr 25
May 23

Mar 25 through May 19
Jun 20
Jul 18

May 20 through Jul 14
Aug 15
Sep 12

Jul 15 through Sep 8
Oct 10
Nov 7

Sep 9 through Nov 3
Dec 5
Jan 2, 2008

Nov 4 through Dec 31
Jan 30, 2008
Feb 20, 2008

Still waiting... hopefully my school will email me back with some results, so I can (hopefully) finally be done with this "medical school" crap!

Emailed my dean, found out I passed! Hooray for last minute studying heroics. Will I ever learn not to cram? Let's hope so, for step 3's sake. Feh.

for those who remember, on average how many weeks did the score report take to come in the mail? it's been a damn month already.

for those who remember, on average how many weeks did the score report take to come in the mail? it's been a damn month already.

maybe you could look 4 posts up at post number 6 of this thread to get the info you desire.:idea: