Step 2 CS Scheduling Permit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rs2006

student
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hope everything is going well for everyone here. I just had a simple question regarding step 2cs-- is the test ticket mailed to you, or do you simply print the ticket off the nbme website (by test ticket, I mean the piece of paper you take with you to the test center). Thanks alot!!

Members don't see this ad.

Just print it and bring it with you, they don't send you anything. Good luck!

Wow! I was starting to enter panic mode, too. So what is this ticket we should print? Where can I find it? Is it the email confirmation that was sent to us or something else?

Thanks!

Lily

mward04 said:
I'm so glad you posted this...I was freaking out thinking they didn't send me a scheduling permit!

Members don't see this ad :)
go to the nrmp website where you registered for the step 2cs and you can print out a copy of the confirmation page there. if you do not have the confirmation printed, you can still take the tests if you brings TWO forms of official picture, which can include schoo student ID.

If you have your printed confirmation page from the website, you only have to bring ONE photo id.

So if you cant get to a printer, just bring 2 IDs with you.

Thanks, Inositide!

inositide said:
go to the nrmp website where you registered for the step 2cs and you can print out a copy of the confirmation page there. if you do not have the confirmation printed, you can still take the tests if you brings TWO forms of official picture, which can include schoo student ID.

If you have your printed confirmation page from the website, you only have to bring ONE photo id.

So if you cant get to a printer, just bring 2 IDs with you.