Step 2 CS scheduling - please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

helpCSplease

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I kindly ask you to read my post and please see if you can help me.
I am applying for Ophthalmology this summer, but I desperately need help!
I am an IMG, so I need to get the ECFMG certificate before applying - this means that I need to have step 2 CS passed and the ECFMG certificate by the end of December. As you know, Ophthalmology match is in the first week of January :/ I tried to schedule step 2 CS but I was just able to schedule it for September 20th - this means that my score will come after matching and, therefore, I won't be able to match! :( :(
Can someone PLEASE help me?
I would really really appreciate. I know that for US students CS is not a requirement, so I ask you to please kindly consider my request. If you could please try to switch with me, I would be very very grateful.

Sincerely,
I

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, have you considered contacting some of those people who are able to help in scheduling CS dates? It's a possible option.

Thanks! What do you mean by these people that help with step 2 CS scheduling? Sorry, I am not aware of it! Thanks

Dear all,

I kindly ask you to read my post and please see if you can help me.
I am applying for Ophthalmology this summer, but I desperately need help!
I am an IMG, so I need to get the ECFMG certificate before applying - this means that I need to have step 2 CS passed and the ECFMG certificate by the end of December. As you know, Ophthalmology match is in the first week of January :/ I tried to schedule step 2 CS but I was just able to schedule it for September 20th - this means that my score will come after matching and, therefore, I won't be able to match! :( :(
Can someone PLEASE help me?
I would really really appreciate. I know that for US students CS is not a requirement, so I ask you to please kindly consider my request. If you could please try to switch with me, I would be very very grateful.

Sincerely,
I
first of all relax. It is very easy to get a CS date a few days from now. Just add the extention check4change on mozilla and pick a center, soon as a spot opens up it will play a song. Usually takes 1-2 days to get a spot. tons of people do this so relax, including myself.

Reactions: 1 users
first of all relax. It is very easy to get a CS date a few days from now. Just add the extention check4change on mozilla and pick a center, soon as a spot opens up it will play a song. Usually takes 1-2 days to get a spot. tons of people do this so relax, including myself.

I've heard that check4change doesn't work with the new Firefox. Is that true? I really need to get rescheduled for the last week in July. Can anyone help!?! I'm willing to pay. Thank you.