Step 2 CS scheduling system f'd up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thedrjojo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

My wife, a 3rd year, has been trying to get Philly for CS but up until today it was totally full through January... now today almost every single day opened up with multiple slots per day... the site to log in was messed up, as if an error was going on with the server, which makes me question whether or not the confirmation and newly scheduled Philly date is legit or if they messed everyone up and we are going to get a message in the coming days that she doesn't have a philly slot, but did anyone else experience this today in trying to schedule any CS, let alone Philly (logging into the system kept giving errors and the pictures to verify were flat out wrong, you had to listen to the audio to get it correct, and refresh multiple times before the errors final went away and the schedule was shown)

Members don't see this ad.

That website is a bad joke-- it re-routes me to some efcmg or something website (for foreign grads-- which I'm not) and requires a log in and when I enter my username and password it says "incorrect." Then when I hit the back button a couple of times and click on the link to schedule the CS, the stupid CAPTCHA images are repeatedly wrong. I tried on multiple browsers and that website works horribly on every one of them.

I noticed the same thing, jojo. I hope more July Philladelphia dates open up (they're filled all the way to August now-- even though 2 days ago it was no available Philadelphia dates until January).

it's working now...slightly better than it was 2 days ago.

They opened up a bunch of new philly dates because they are opening up a secondary site (apparently the building next door) for CS examinees. Cheers.

yeah... i figured that when none of the other sites had massive openings and all of her friends who had philly still had their site that it musta been legit... a few of them even changed their date... glad I was persistant and was able to get her the slot she wanted in Philly instead of Atlanta now...