Step II Step 2 CS Score Release Time Frame Confusion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Saxappeal1

M.D.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I the only one confused about how/when the Step 2 CS score releases work? I took my test May 1 in Atlanta and I'm trying to understand what it means: so from what I can gather, there is a period where the scores start to be reported, and for my testing period of March 24-May18, it says June 19 for the start date for reporting. The website then says that by the 3rd Wednesday of that reporting period, which I guess would be July 4th. Am I interpreting that right? Or am I just stupid?
 
Most scores are reported on the 1st day of the reporting period which is June 20 for that period. However, the people who took the exam towards the later side tend to receive next Wednesdays. So in your case, I would expect my result to be released on June 20