Step 2 CS study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KV6592

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I’m an IMG who has just finished step 1 with a score of 260. I’m planning to start my prep for step 2 CS and have scheduled my exam for 18 Dec. Looking for a study partner (online is fine) who preferably is in the starting stages of prep!

P.S I live in San Diego but will be at Houston and SFO areas for observerships over the next 2 months!

Good luck to everyone for their exams!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I’m an IMG who has just finished step 1 with a score of 260. I’m planning to start my prep for step 2 CS and have scheduled my exam for 18 Dec. Looking for a study partner (online is fine) who preferably is in the starting stages of prep!

P.S I live in San Diego but will be at Houston and SFO areas for observerships over the next 2 months!

Good luck to everyone for their exams!:)
Hi, I am an IMG and will take CS in Dec 17. Would like to practice online. If interested please give me private message or through my email [email protected]. Thanks.

Hello! There has been a problem with my account and I just saw these messages. If anyone is still interested in CS practice, pls pm me! Joycezxy, I’ve sent you an email as well:)