Step II Step 2 CS study partner

Started by KV6592
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KV6592

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I’m an IMG who has just finished step 1 with a score of 260. I’m planning to start my prep for step 2 CS and have scheduled my exam for 18 Dec. Looking for a study partner (online is fine) who preferably is in the starting stages of prep!

P.S I live in San Diego but will be at Houston and SFO areas for observerships over the next 2 months!

Good luck to everyone for their exams!🙂
 
Hello! I’m an IMG who has just finished step 1 with a score of 260. I’m planning to start my prep for step 2 CS and have scheduled my exam for 18 Dec. Looking for a study partner (online is fine) who preferably is in the starting stages of prep!

P.S I live in San Diego but will be at Houston and SFO areas for observerships over the next 2 months!

Good luck to everyone for their exams!🙂
Hi, I am an IMG and will take CS in Dec 17. Would like to practice online. If interested please give me private message or through my email [email protected]. Thanks.
 
Hello! There has been a problem with my account and I just saw these messages. If anyone is still interested in CS practice, pls pm me! Joycezxy, I’ve sent you an email as well🙂