Step I Step 2 CS timing

Started by londoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

londoc

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping for some advice.
Am doctor in London planning to start an internship 2005 with an anesthesiology residency in 2006.

I am taking step 1 by the end of May and was therefore hoping to be registered for Step 2 CS towards the end of July.

Once I'm registered, is anyone aware of how quickly you can get a date, bearing in mind I could conceivably travel to any centre. I was hoping to get a slot asap, ideally around September.

Since I haven't got step 1 yet, I can't register for the CSE and therefore can not see what sort of dates are coming up.

Strange question I know but I would be grateful for any input.
Many thanks