Step 2 CS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quixote

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry the previous post did not post properly.
So why posting that I passed? Because I seriously doubted that I would. I looked positively bored in front of a patient crying fake tears. I found a lateral rectus palsy in a patient that was not on her script. Another patient looked at me and looked very puzzled about my questions...
This exam in no way tests the students' capability to carry out a doctor patient encounter.
When are doctors and students going to present a united front and demand that this fiasco masquerading as a screening tool be abolished? So much for one whole day of my life wasted and 100K :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

One of my friends did a neuro test (proprioception) that the patient wasn't educated about and didn't know how to fake. The whole thing is ******ed.

hey...i didn't do TWO physicals on two different patients, had to write down deferred on the objective part of the SOAP note, and still passed. really have no idea what the criteria are for the CS exam...