1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Step 2 Exams

Discussion in 'Step II' started by simpleman, Aug 6, 2006.

1. simpleman

simpleman Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hi, how are you all? I am new to this site and I have a question regarding Step 2 exams. Where can I get a simulated exam of Step 2. My mom is taking the test in November and she wants to take at least 2-3 actual timed practice tests. If there are good websites you could refer me too, that would be highly appreciated. Also, if you know any good sources out there that are a good candidate of the real exam, please feel free to post it. Are any of the ones you know are free of charge? I am sure there are websites that have these. May be i am ignorant about this topic.

Again, thanks for all your kind care and cooperation.

~simpleman

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrMom

DrMom Official Mom of SDN
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    moving to the step 2/3 forum...

4. anamarylee

anamarylee A la grande le puse Cuca
    15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    To the OP:
    The NBME has free software you can download with 3 test blocks (with the answers). NMBE offers practice exams, but they are not free. Other payed online questions banks are Kaplan and USMLE World. With either one she can create a test in timed mode. Do a search in the forums for opinions on both.