Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
step 1 = 228
Should I take step 2 early or toss the dice. My PD told me that I did not need to take it early, but the fourth years that matched this year strongly advised me to take it early. No other problems with my app (like a 228 is a problem). Decent number of H and HP to P ratio in the first 2yrs. Honored everything so far 3rd year except surgery (HP). Research extracurrifnbgkasjkjnflgkau....... blah blah
Should I take step 2 early or toss the dice. My PD told me that I did not need to take it early, but the fourth years that matched this year strongly advised me to take it early. No other problems with my app (like a 228 is a problem). Decent number of H and HP to P ratio in the first 2yrs. Honored everything so far 3rd year except surgery (HP). Research extracurrifnbgkasjkjnflgkau....... blah blah