Step 2 Kaplan videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tastebuds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am considering watching the Kaplan videos for Step 2 but I dont learn from just watching the videos. Instead, I need to write things out. But the videos are sooo long that I dont even know where to start. I just started my first rotation and dont know enough about it to pick and choose what I write down from the kaplan videos. Anyways, I hope this makes sense. Does anyone have any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have the notes that go with them? I watched a little over half of those vids, and the notes are usually verbatim what they say on the tape. The Peds ones are word-for-word.

I watched the videos a couple hours each night, along with the notes, but I played them at 1.3 speed. Otherwise it would take an eternity to get through.

I am considering watching the Kaplan videos for Step 2 but I dont learn from just watching the videos. Instead, I need to write things out. But the videos are sooo long that I dont even know where to start. I just started my first rotation and dont know enough about it to pick and choose what I write down from the kaplan videos. Anyways, I hope this makes sense. Does anyone have any advice?

I watched all the kaplan videos and it took me a long time to do so. If you've only got a couple weeks, i'd suggest moving on to the highlights series or something shorter.