Step 2 score release timeline?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDMechEngr

M4
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did you all have to wait to get your S2 score? Google search shows 2 to 4 weeks, but I heard it is faster. Also, is it still being releaseed on Wednesdays?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

If you took it M-F, it should be the 2nd Wednesday after the week you took it. If you took it Saturday or Sunday, it should be the 3rd Wednesday.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@SpoiledMilk I had a quick question, how true is this? I was hospitalized for the past month and it’s looking like I will my taking my USMLE Step 2 exam on September 12th, what are my chances that it will come in by 27th (2 wednesdays after)? I know I am risking not having my score by ERAS opening day but can anyone speak to my chances of getting it in on time?

Reactions: 1 user
@SpoiledMilk I had a quick question, how true is this? I was hospitalized for the past month and it’s looking like I will my taking my USMLE Step 2 exam on September 12th, what are my chances that it will come in by 27th (2 wednesdays after)? I know I am risking not having my score by ERAS opening day but can anyone speak to my chances of getting it in on time?
same. I got so sick this past 1.5 weeks and am taking mine this Thursday, Aug 31st.
I am really hoping this second Wednesday is true.

Can anyone confirm the accuracy of this?

same. I got so sick this past 1.5 weeks and am taking mine this Thursday, Aug 31st.
I am really hoping this second Wednesday is true.

Can anyone confirm the accuracy of this?
friend took it 8/16/23, got her score back 8/30/23. So it does seem like 2 week score release right now.