Step II Step 2 score release timeline?

Started by deleted1066449
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1066449

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did you all have to wait to get your S2 score? Google search shows 2 to 4 weeks, but I heard it is faster. Also, is it still being releaseed on Wednesdays?

Thank you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SpoiledMilk I had a quick question, how true is this? I was hospitalized for the past month and it’s looking like I will my taking my USMLE Step 2 exam on September 12th, what are my chances that it will come in by 27th (2 wednesdays after)? I know I am risking not having my score by ERAS opening day but can anyone speak to my chances of getting it in on time?
 
@SpoiledMilk I had a quick question, how true is this? I was hospitalized for the past month and it’s looking like I will my taking my USMLE Step 2 exam on September 12th, what are my chances that it will come in by 27th (2 wednesdays after)? I know I am risking not having my score by ERAS opening day but can anyone speak to my chances of getting it in on time?
same. I got so sick this past 1.5 weeks and am taking mine this Thursday, Aug 31st.
I am really hoping this second Wednesday is true.

Can anyone confirm the accuracy of this?