Step 2 scores - RELEASED!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RUNDMC

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Folks.. I finished all my interviews as all, but I had a question. I did fairly well on the first boards Step 1 = 230, but then I bombed the Step 2 score and I released it (218). Would this hurt me tremendously?

thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I would guess that the programs have already submitted their ROL

Also at this late in the game, I don't think anyone is going to look at you step 2 score, even if it is available

I also don't think 218 is a bumb, not incredible, but not a bumb either

I think you'll be ok. Good luck.

Not a big enough change. Plus, progs usually understand the great variability in step 2 and I think discount that more than step 1.

If there is any doubt, tell them you listen to RUN and Jam Master Jay and they will match you. BEen listened to Run since 1984 or so. Makes my day every time I listen. Good luck!

Folks.. I finished all my interviews as all, but I had a question. I did fairly well on the first boards Step 1 = 230, but then I bombed the Step 2 score and I released it (218). Would this hurt me tremendously?

thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since when is an average score bombing??

ZOMG 218 BOMBAGE FAMILY MED IN SOUTH DAKOTA TIME FOR YOU SHOULDA STUDIED HARDER ZOMG.

Seriously dude, you'll be fine.