Step II Step 2 Secrets

Started by APACHE3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

APACHE3 said:
Is this book worth reading? Thanks

Pretty good but a little redundant if you did boards and wards. Wouldn't do both unless you have spare time. You are better off doing questions IMHO.
A
 
I agree that secrets is pretty good. I actually have the Crush (which I have heard is the same material) and think it is way better for doing well on the boards. I think B and W makes a great last minute review. So much of the material in B and W you will know like the back of your hand after third year. Crush seems to have a lot more of the clinically relevant trivia that you vaguely remember but the boards loves to test. I would say get Secrets or Crush without looking back.