USMLE/COMLEX Step 2 Strategy

Started by satdixon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

satdixon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I was hoping to get some feedback on my Step 2 strategy. I was planning on doing all of the CMS forms and using Mehlman's for review. I was also planning on doing all of the NBMEs for Step 2 as well. I have been doing Uworld throughout the year for shelf exams, so I was not planning on doing it again as my school only gives us 4 weeks for dedicated
 
Redo your uworld incorrects. I wouldn't redo all the CMS forms. Maybe the latest 2-3 forms per subject (e.g. IM forms 7-9). If you have access to AMBOSS go through their high yield ethics and social sciences section. Agree with doing all if not most of the NBME Step 2 forms (9-16). If short on time you can do forms 9-11 in an asynchronous manner (1-2 blocks per day) and do the remaining under exam conditions. Maybe throw in UWSA2-3 and of course the free 120 two to three days before the real deal.